STOP THE MASSACRE
NYC Actions for Gaza Continue
Death toll in Gaza has reached 390!
We urge all of our members and friends to come out and participate in the Rally and March on Saturday January 3, 2009.
Rally at Times Square, 42nd and 7th Avenue, 1:00 PM
March to the Israeli mission on 42nd and 2nd Avenue.
Adalah-NY and friends will gather 12:40 PM at the North East corner of 39th St and 7th Ave. At 1:10 PM, we will join the protest and try to be near 41st St. and 7th Ave. Join us!
BRING FLAGS & MAKE YOUR OWN SIGN.
Here are some of the the slogans we will be using:
- STOP THE MASSACRE - BOYCOTT ISRAEL
- BOYCOTT OCCUPATION & MASS STARVATION
- STOP ISRAELI WAR CRIMES
- STOP THE GENOCIDE
- STOP THE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE! - OR WE'LL HAVE TO THROW OUR SHOES!
- YES, WE CAN! STOP ISRAELI AGGRESSION!
- YES, WE CAN! STOP THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA!
- YES, WE CAN! STOP US MILITARY AID TO ISRAEL!
- YES, WE CAN! BOYCOTT ISRAEL!
- NOT IN OUR NAMES, NOT WITH OUR MONEY!
- ISRAELI DEFENSE FORCES = WAR CRIMINALS
- ISRAELI ATTACK ON GAZA = GENOCIDE
- YES, WE CAN! STOP THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF PALESTINE!
- ZIONISM = RACISM
- ISRAEL = APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA
- WAR IS TERRORISM WITH BIGGER BUDGET - STOP ISRAEL'S WAR ON PALESTINIANS
- SAY NO TO RACISM - SAY NO TO CARNAGE
- ACT AGAINST ISRAEL'S WAR CRIMES
Call for the March:
We must act now, before the massacres continue! Over 360 people were killed in Gaza since Saturday, December 27 in a series of Israeli attacks - with US-made and paid for weaponry - upon the Palestinian people. These cold-blooded killings come on top of a siege on Gaza that has killed hundreds by depriving them of medical care, electricity, power and fuel and attempted to strangle the life of the Palestinian people in Gaza.
The people of Gaza are standing steadfast in the face of these massacres but our voices must be heard to demand an immediate end to the massacres and an end to US aid to Israel! The Israeli military is promising more massacres - we must say no NOW!
Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition-NY, Arab Muslim American Federation, MAS-NY(Youth Center), National, Queens, NJ, Yonkers, The General Union of Palestine Students, Bayan-USA, Islamic Society of Bay Ridge, Salam Church, International Action Center, Brooklyn Cultural Center, Hudson Valley Islamic Center, December 12 Movement, New York City Labor Against the War, DRUM, Troops Out Now Coalition, Pakistan USA Freedom Forum, International League of Peoples Struggle, Dawoud Mosque, Muslim Alliance in North America, Masjid Al-Taqwa, Islamic Circle of North America, F.I.S.T
#1, 2, 3, 7, S, N, Q, R, W to Times Sq.-42d St.; B, D, F, V to 42d St.-Bryant Park (at 6th Av. & walk a block west); A, C, E to 42d St.-Port Authority (at 8th Av. & walk a block east); no weekend B, V or W service;
M6, M7, both via 6th & 7th Aves.; M10, M20, M104 all via Broadway; M27 crosstown via 49th & Broadway; M42 or M104 both crosstown via 42d St.; M10, M16, M20 via 8th Ave.;