GOODBYE MOTO, GOODBYE APARTHEID!
In the wake of Israel’s recent assault on the people of Gaza, and US government complicity in the attacks, it is more important than ever to challenge Israeli policies. When our governments do not enforce international law and ensure basic standards of decency, we the people have the responsibility to do so.
Hundreds of Palestinian civil society organizations have issued a call for global boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) against Israel until it complies with international law by:
- Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands and dismantling the Wall;
- Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality; and
- Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN resolution 194.
BDS campaigns played a key economic and political role in the struggle to end South African apartheid, and they will again in the struggle to end Israeli apartheid.
Motorola USA and its fully owned subsidiary Motorola Israel are developing and providing equipment to the Israeli military and settlers. When they provided similar equipment to the South African apartheid regime, people boycotted them until they were forced to stop. We must now do the same!
I HEREBY PLEDGE NOT TO PURCHASE MOTOROLA PRODUCTS until Motorola stops profiting from and supporting Israeli apartheid. This includes that Motorola:
- End its involvement in production and sales of fuses for all weapons to Israel.
- End its transfer and/or sales of all communication devices to the Israeli military including all radar detection devices.
- End its transfer and/or sales of all products that aid and support Israel's settlements.
Click HERE to sign the pledge. (No Longer Active)
Click HERE to view current signatories. (No Longer Active)